for George Fox Doctor of Ministry Students and Graduates
It’s really difficult to get published these days. You send out your manuscript, you get rejected over and over again. Your manuscript gathers computer dust sitting on your hard drive. Most authors are Joe Nobody to traditional publishers.
Good News! You can stop this cycle and have your book in print in about 90 days. Print-on-Demand is by no means a second class way to become a published author.
However, getting your dissertation published into a book requires some reframing. Download From Dissertation to Book to see the six areas that would need to be addressed in this process.
Here’s how Harmon Press can help you get into print easily.
- Reduced Price for GFU Graduates: $1,479.00 a 20% discount from the regular price of $1,849.00
- We Design-Print-Distribute with Professionally Designed Book Cover, ISBN Number, and distributed through Ingram, Spring Arbor, amazon.com, barnesandnobel.com, and available to 25,000 bookstores in USAmerica, can be printed and distributed in the UK. We also proofread you book to check for grammar and to configure it to Harmon Press style.
- Book Ready in About 90 Days
- Nonexclusive Contract
- Recommended by Dr. Len Sweet
- Published within one of the Imprints of Harmon Press
- Author Discount from Harmon Press
- Books-In-Print Listing
- Promote with Google
- Fifteen (15) Complimentary Books
Contact: Winn Griffin, DMin. to Winn to chat with him about your book.
Winn serves as Publisher at HarmonPress and the name of the company comes from his dad’s first name: Harmon. Winn’s education includes a B.A. from Southern California College, a M.A. from Fuller Theological Seminary, and a D.Min. from California Graduate School of Theology and a second D.Min. from George Fox University. The first three degrees are in Biblical Studies, the latter one is in Leadership in the Emerging Culture. He has been publishing and printing since his first youth ministry job almost forty years ago. Having read hundreds of books, he knows what a page should look like in print to invite the reader to feel comfortable and read with enjoyment.